- The chance to own a motoring legend
- Fast acceleration and brilliant cornering tick the performance box
- Comfortable ride, big boot and spacious rear seats tick the rationality box
- Incredibly fuel efficient (if you drive it like you own it)
- High quality interior, nice exhaust sound, strong resale values, generous standard equipment, classic design etc. etc.
- Almost middle aged?
- Volkswagen continues to have quality and reliability question marks
- The Megane RS265 and Focus ST are probably a bit edgier (although the resale values will likely be worse)
- 5 door only
- The performance pack (coming out soon) will probably be worth the wait
Concluding personality type – iPhone: Everywhere for a reason