- The Great Wall X-Series from China is pretty much the cheapest 4WD you can buy on the market
- The newish diesel engine is also very cheap for a diesel and has ok fuel efficiency (in manual form)
- Some decent standard equipment such as a reversing camera and auto headlights
- It doesn’t look offensive
- Your chance to be an early starter on the inevitable China car band wagon
- 4 out of 5 star safety and a reputation for terrible resale values
- Only a 3 year warranty when slightly more expensive proven Korean options such as the Kia Sportage and Hyundai ix35 have 5.
- Almost the same price as the Nissan Dualis and not that much cheaper than excellent options from Europe such as the Skoda Yeti and Volkswagen Tiguan (or the sales leading Mazda CX-5)
- Petrol engine is underpowered and doesn’t come with stability control (which is very very rare in the new car market and illegal in some states)
- Reports of asbestos in some models, questionable dynamics and off road ability
Concluding personality type: 3rd class: Just how much are you willing to sacrifice for price?