All dressed up and no where to go?
- Sharp looks – fashion is clearly the biggest driver here – I guess this is why Holden market the Barina Spark as “short skirtable…”
- Pretty fuel efficient, although not class leading
- One of the cheapest cars on the Australian market, but does that make you poor?
- Fit four adults comfortably (as long as they don’t bring any luggage)
- Easy enough to drive with a tight turning circle
- Disappointing safety. You can forgive all the other issues, but it appears that the base model does not even get a 4-star ANCAP safety rating (most new cars get 5 out of 5 stars)
- It is actually a Daewoo
- True blonde slow
- Extremely noisy at high speed
- Top Gear sum this car up in two words – “anything else”….
Concluding personality type: Gossip magazine: Unashamedly trashy