- Its a convertible
- The 308 CC is well equipped with auto headlights and wipers , a full sized spare and a heater in the seats to keep you warm
- Fixed price servicing – so no more European price gouge
- Quite comfortable with a pretty good boot for this class
- ummm…. it’s a convertible….
- Glacier slow
- Not fuel efficient, although I am not sure where the petrol is going
- Almost imaginary rear seat room
- Expensive at ~A$50k
- Strange overdeveloped rear rend, slow roof and some question marks re reliability
Concluding personality type: Bald man wearing a wig: are you really that desperate to feel the wind in your hair?