5reasonreviews.com is an independent website, providing simple honest car reviews written for new car buyers. We aim to be the first stop to help introduce you to the best options available in the new car market
We read a bunch of reviews and try to distil the information down to the key points, in plain English, to make choosing your next car easy and simple
If you have any questions in relation to new cars – let us know – we will be happy to try and answer them for you
Here are the other rules:
1. We don’t drive all the cars – but neither does your car dealer…
2. We only review new cars. Buying used cars are more on a case by case basis, kinda like drinking milk close to its used by date… a thorough inspection always pays off
3. Most of the photos are courtesy of official car company galleries who retain all rights to the photos and can have them removed at any time if requested
4. We have focused only on what we think are the key areas to help you narrow the choice. The advice is general and does not take into account your personal circumstance. We recommend that you always do your own thorough review as well in accordance with these circumstances
5. The reviews do not try to analyse every car style permutation available mainly in the interest of our own sanity
6. 5reasonreviews.com will not be held liable for its content, which is commentary based on personal opinion and not statements of fact and is definitely not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company or person, or anyone or thing
7. We are not responsible, nor will we be held liable for any comments submitted and/or published through the comments section, nor the laws they may break due to their content, implication, and/or intent
8. The reviews are posted from an Australian perspective and look at models and specifications from this region
9. Editorial prices shown are a “price guide” only. Generally they are Recommended Retail Prices and exclude dealer delivery and statutory charges. Pricing current at the time of writing. When purchasing a car, always confirm the single figure price with the seller of an actual vehicle. If the price does not contain the notation that it is “Drive Away No More to Pay”, the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.
Ok, now back to the reviews!